Are You Looking For Unique Bridal Shower Invitation Wording Ideas
The bridal shower invitation wording etiquette is simple and straight forward. The bridal shower is usually hosted by the bride’s best friend, bridesmaids or the matron of honor.
Remember bridal showers are less formal than the wedding therefore no need to really stress about the invitation etiquette here as long as you cover the theme of the party, location, time, RSVP information and gift registration details, if any.
Nowadays there are hundreds of different themes and this can really help you with the wording of your invite, such as cute sayings related to the chosen theme.
Bridal Shower Invitation Wording 1
The sun is shining,
You invited to a bridal shower tea party
in honor of Kerry Thomas
Bring your sandals and hats for
An afternoon of fun by the pool
On Saturday 25th June 20**
At 141978 Enterprise Lane
RSVP by 5th of May 20** to Catharine Wilson at 703598412
Bridal Shower Invitation Wording Sample 2
for the bridal shower in honor of
Saturday 28thApril 20**
Guts Cafe, 189 BrunswickStreet
Hosted by Down Williams and Savanna Smith
RSVP [email protected] by the 20th
Patricia is registered at
Macy’s and Pottery Barn
Bridal Shower Wording Sample 3
Friday 15th January 20** at 7:00pm
At Viewpoint Ballroom
890 Kilburn Road, Woodbridge, Virginia
Hosted by Sara Mathews
RSVP by 15th to 703 590789
Bridal Shower Invitation Wording Sample 4
played their cards right
and found true love!
Before they escape to Las Vegas
please play a game
of Monopoly with us
at Kate’s bridal shower
Saturday 8th May 20**
590 Marry street
Macaulay New York
RSVP Nicole Fredrick’s
See you there with your
Las Vegas theme dress code
Want more bridal shower wedding invitation wording ideas search my entire site
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Shower Wordings and Invitation Etiquette
1. When is the appropriate time to send out the bridal shower cards?
Unlike wedding invites you don’t need two month’s notice for bridal shower. A bridal shower invitation should allow 2 to 3 weeks’ notice.
As everyone already knows the date of the wedding, no need to really give them more than two weeks, after all it is your close female family members and friends.
2. Where to find reasonably priced bridal shower invitations?
You will be amazed to learn how many online printing stores such as Zazzle provide high quality and elegant bridal shower cards that are very cheap.
The invites are priced 0.70 to 1.20 per invite depending on the design and the paper quality. Bellow there are some collections from Zazzle bridal shower invites. If you would like to browse hundreds of other designs simply visit cheap bridal shower invitations.
3. Where to find free bridal shower invitation cards?
If you are looking for cute, elegant and simple bridal shower invites we have some free templates you can download. All you need to do is write in the wordings and insert some graphics or pictures if you like.
4. Excuse my ignorance, however do the bridal shower invites and wedding invites match in themes and design?
No they don’t. Traditionally weddings are more formal than the bridal shower which is less formal and quirky. You can have a separate theme for the wedding and a separate theme for the shower.
As far as the invitation design goes for the bridal shower you can have funny invites or cute and playful designs and wordings as well.
5. How to make bridal shower invite on word document?
Is easier than you think to design an invitation card on a windows word document, all you need is to know and familiarize yourself on word applications.
· Click insert from, then select tables, only select one table.
· Click inserts, then borders, a drop down list of borders will show up, choose the one you want.
· Then go to your table and indicate where you want your borders to be.
· Select colors one for background and one for sides if you wish.
· Insert pictures using clip art or your own pictures by clicking insert then picture and upload your own photo on to the invite.
· For the font you can use word art or select fancy font to make it standout.