Memorable and Romatic Wedding Invitation Quotes
While wedding quotes on invitations are not usually found on the most formal of invitations, wedding quotes are completely acceptable for casual to semi-formal weddings.
Wedding quotes should focus on either ‘love’ or ‘marriage’. After all, that is what a wedding is all about. The wedding invitation quote may come from a favorite song, poem, book, movie or something profound said by someone. Following are some excellent examples of wedding invitation quotes worthy to grace any wedding invitation.
Wedding invitation quotes about love:
1. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
2. Who, being loved, is poor?
3. I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am because of you.
4. Love is two way street and it grows by giving, the unconditional love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
5. You had me at hello and you stalled my heart with your first kiss.
6. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
7. All because two people fell in love.
8. Every now and then in the middle of hectic and ordinary life, love give us new meaning of life and brightens our life and gives us a fairy tale.
9. …And the greatest of these is love.
10. You are my love and my life. You are my inspiration.
Wedding invitation quotes about marriage:
1. I can’t honestly say that I was looking for you, and I doubt if you were looking for me, but it happened… And is the best thing ever happened to me, here we are two people in love and eager to shear life together forever until death does us a part.
2. Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. Marriage is the road we’ve chosen to travel on.
3. Marriage is falling in love over and over again with the same person.
4. When you marry out of love that’s the true recipe of happy marriage and makes your life worth wile.
5. Today I will marry my friend-the one I love, laugh with, live for…
6. We two have found each other… different yet alike. We have grown together in love and understanding.
7. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
8. To have and to hold from this day forward.
9. Forever and ever amen.
10. I’ll love you forever; I’ll like you for always, as long as we’re living together we’ll be.
Read Other Related Articles
From Wedding Invitation Quotes To Wedding Invitation Wordings