Where To Find Inexpensive Stylish and Elegant Princess Wedding Invitations?
But just what is a princess wedding invitation? Are princess wedding invites required to have Disney characters or castles? We’ll answer the first question in a moment, but the answer to the second question is definitely not! A wedding isn’t a birthday party for an eight year old, is it?
A princess wedding invite is a wedding invitation with distinct characteristics of ‘royalty’ such as glitter, castles and carriages as part of the invitation’s design. White, off-white or soft pink are the colors of choice for princess wedding invites.
That being said, it is important to understand that not all fairytale or princess weddings should use invitations like this. Princess styled wedding invitations should only be used for weddings that are less formal. The most formal and evening weddings definitely call for something more classic.
The wording of a princess wedding invitation will have distinct characteristics as well. Some examples of this are: “Hear ye, Hear ye. Come one and all from across the land to celebrate the union of….”
“By decree of (bride’s parents’ names) the union of (bride and groom) will take place…” Or you can retain some semblance of maturity and use more traditional wording. Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh, but did anyone say ‘bridezilla’?
Inexpensive Princess Wedding Invites
Princess Wedding Invitation
Princess Wedding Save the Date Invitations
Princess wedding invites come in all styles of invitations-traditional flat or card, postcard, pocket or seal and send. There are kits available for DIY invitations, too.
1. www.rs2guru.com offers reasonably priced (Starting at $1 per) for princess wedding invites in a variety of styles and colors. The invitations come with matching/coordination reply and thank-you cards.'
2. www.exclusivelyweddings.com will be able to make all your fairytale wedding dreams come true in the way of wedding invitations with their quality papers and princess designs. Prices are reasonable and they also offer coordinating wedding stationery needs.
3. www.yourinvitationplace.com is just that; your invitation place. You’ll be hard pressed not to find what you’re looking for here.
If you select invitations of this type for your wedding, you definitely need to carry the theme forward, but with discretion. Some ways you can do this without seeming self-indulgent and immature are:
1. Wearing a tiara
2. Including pink roses and white lace in your décor
3. Wearing a princess style wedding gown
4. Having your bridal party wear period attire reminiscent of the 1660’s.
5. Arriving and/or leaving the church in a horse-drawn carriage
6. Use only candlelight Princess wedding invitation or not-you’ll be a princess for the day.
Read Other Related Articles
Where To Find Very Cheap Wedding Invitations?
Where To Find Online Budget Wedding Invitations?
Stylish and Inexpensive Tropical Wedding Invitations
From Princess Wedding Invitations To Wedding Invitation Wording Ideas